- Our Services
Excel Test Calibration is accredited & competence to operate in accordance with ISO17025 to calibrate temperature sensor reference in Liquid Bath, Dry Block, Climatic Chamber & ITS-90.
We are the accredited laboratory in Malaysia using Chilled Mirror Hygrometer (CMH) as the relative humidity primary reference which align with NMIM (National Metrological Institute Malaysia - formally known as SIRIM-NML)
Why Calibrate With Excel Test?
- High Precision, Accurate & Repeatibility Reference Standard
- On-Loan Instruments During Calibration Service
- Existing Product Extended Warranty Option
- Existing Product Trade-In / Rental Option
- Datalogger as a Service (DaaS) Contract Option
- Temperature & Humidity Calibration
- Gas Calibration
- Volumetric Calibration
- Mass & Balance Calibration
- Pyranometer Calibration Services
Excel Test provided
Installation Qualification (IQ)
It is to verify the instrument has been delivered, installed and verified based on the manufacturer's specifications / installation checklist.
Operational Qualification (OQ)
It is performed to check the instrument's performance is consistent with the user requirement and within the manufacturer-specified operating ranges.
Performance Qualification (PQ)
It is the final step which involve for verifying and documenting that the equipment is working repeatly within a specified working range.
- Cold Rooms
- Cold Trucks
- Stability Chambers
- Freeze Dryers
- Industrial Steamers